Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You may already be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times every week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday slow cooker pot roast recipe. To make sunday slow cooker pot roast you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- Provide of Chuck Roast.
- Take 32 ounce of beef broth.
- You need 4-6 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of diced potatoes or bag of small potatoes.
- Get 4 of shallots ( left whole unpeeled) or can use 1 small onion even pearl onions work great to!.
- Take 1 of Lipton onion recipe packet.
- Take Dashes of Worcestershire and A1.
- Take of Seasonings.
Instructions to make Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- Set crockpot on low/.. (will take 8-10hrs) high (4-6 hours)/ and fill with chuck roast and beef broth and cover.
- Once starts to heat I throw seasonings in (can do in beginning).
- Let sit 2 hrs on high or 3 hrs on low (once roast gets browned color).. At this time add carrots and cover for one hour… (I do this to let meat cook more to have a tender shredded ending also so veggies don't boil and mush down ..carrots take lil longer than potatoes to cook and soften).
- Now add potatoes and onions and cover for few more hours until all tender.
- Once meat shreds on its own and potatoes are soft turn off and serve!.
- Yummy Sunday Dinner!!!.
If you find this Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.