Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number for someone who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday slow cooker pot roast recipe. To make sunday slow cooker pot roast you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- Get of Chuck Roast.
- Provide of beef broth.
- Use of carrots chopped.
- Use of diced potatoes or bag of small potatoes.
- Use of shallots ( left whole unpeeled) or can use 1 small onion even pearl onions work great to!.
- Prepare of Lipton onion recipe packet.
- Get of Worcestershire and A1.
- Use of Seasonings.
Steps to make Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- Set crockpot on low/.. (will take 8-10hrs) high (4-6 hours)/ and fill with chuck roast and beef broth and cover.
- Once starts to heat I throw seasonings in (can do in beginning).
- Let sit 2 hrs on high or 3 hrs on low (once roast gets browned color).. At this time add carrots and cover for one hour… (I do this to let meat cook more to have a tender shredded ending also so veggies don't boil and mush down ..carrots take lil longer than potatoes to cook and soften).
- Now add potatoes and onions and cover for few more hours until all tender.
- Once meat shreds on its own and potatoes are soft turn off and serve!.
- Yummy Sunday Dinner!!!.
If you find this Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.