Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to have loads of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as eight percent! This is a fantastic number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these foods each day. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexi-cali grilled fish tacos recipe. You can cook mexi-cali grilled fish tacos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos:
- Provide 1 bag of McCormick grillmates Mexican fiesta seasoning/marinade.
- Use 2 of filets of cod, mahi mahi, or tilapia.
- Provide 1 of lime.
- Provide 1 of avocado.
- You need of Cabbage shredded.
- Take 1 of carrot shredded.
- Take 1 of Red onion diced.
- Take 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Provide dash of Mrs dash marinade or any light dressing.
- Provide of Corn tortillas.
- Provide of Sour cream.
- Provide of Hot sauce.
- Provide of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of Cotija cheese crumbled.
Steps to make Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos:
- Put fish in a bag with half of squeezed lime and half bag of McCormick seasoning marinade for at least 1 hour.
- While fish is marinating prepare cabbage, onion, and carrot. Combine together with cilantro and squeeze other half of lime over the mix with a dash of the dressing and a pinch of salt. I used Mrs dash but any light dressing on hand will work..
- Take fish out of bag and top with the rest of the dry seasoning and grill until begins to flake about 5-7 mins per side. When fish is off the grill cut into bite size pieces..
- To prepare tortillas place in a skillet and top with cheddar cheese. Once the cheese starts melting flip the tortilla to crisp the cheese. The tortilla will bubble up in the middle when it is ready, be careful not to burn..
- To serve fill tortilla with fish, sour cream, hot sauce, shredded cabbage mixture, sliced avocado, and crumbled cotija cheese..
If you find this Mexi-Cali grilled fish tacos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.