Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to contain loads of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cindys summer slow cooker pot roast recipe. You can cook cindys summer slow cooker pot roast using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- Prepare of main dish.
- Use 3 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- Get 4 clove of garlic chopped.
- Provide 2 of stock celery chopped.
- Use 4 of carrots rough chopped.
- Provide 1 lb of green beans.
- Use 3 lb of new potatos.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cindys spice rub (recipe at end).
Instructions to make Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- Set up a safe place outside.
- Turn Slow Cooker on high.
- Add all the rest of ingredients and put lid on and cook 6 hours or longer if you like everything softer..
- Rub meat on both sides with spice rub and flour.
- Brown meat on both sides in olive oil.
- Cindys spice rub!!!.
- Chili powder 4 Tablespoon.
- Paprika 6 Tablespoons.
- Granulated garlic 2 Tablespoon.
- Lemon pepper 2 Tablespoons.
- Tomato, chicken bullion 2 Tablespoon.
- Cumin 1 Tablespoon. mix together save leftovers in jar.
If you find this Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.