Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta with salmon and cream cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with salmon and cream cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have numerous minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a great number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin eating these foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with salmon and cream cheese recipe. To cook pasta with salmon and cream cheese you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pasta with salmon and cream cheese:
- Take 250 g of pasta (penne or fusilli).
- Take 2 of salmon fillets, chopped into rectangles or cubes.
- Take 50 g of cream cheese – e.g., Philadelphia Original or cream.
- Take 1 of Courgette.
- Get 50 g of grated parmesan cheese, to serve.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Pasta with salmon and cream cheese:
- Chopping the salmon fillets into rectangles or cubes is good. We're going to fry them slowly so they become soft. We'll want them to break apart when we stir them with the pasta. We'll also reserve a few chunks after frying for presentation purposes. I'd suggest removing the skin too, although it can be nice to keep a few with the skin to put on top when serving..
- Start cooking the pasta as per packet instructions. Tend towards al dente if you can.
- Start frying the courgette on a pan with little oil. Wait until they've softened. Then add the salmon. Fry the salmon slowly. Only a little browning. We don't want to sear it. Give it about 5 minutes. Ensure the salmon pieces are cooked throughout..
- Once the pasta is done cooking, and once the salmon and courgette are done frying… Retain some of the pasta water in a mug. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot..
- Mix the cream cheese in to the pot, making sure all the pasta is coated lightly. Add a little more if needed, but don't overdo it if you've chosen a cream cheese that's on the stronger side..
- Mix most of the salmon pieces into the pan. Keep a few salmon pieces aside for later. Mix the pasta so that the salmon breaks apart. At this point I usually add some of the reserve pasta water into the pot to loosen the pasta up a bit. Use your judgement..
- Serve the pasta into two bowls, with a dusting of parmesan cheese on top. Add on top some of the reserved salmon pieces, for presentation. Some basil also looks nice, if you have some..
If you find this Pasta with salmon and cream cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.