Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole-wheat salmon pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole-wheat salmon pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that putting beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss consuming meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole-wheat salmon pasta recipe. You can cook whole-wheat salmon pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole-wheat salmon pasta:
- Use 250 grams of whole wheat tagliatelle.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 20 grams of butter.
- You need 50 ml of dry white wine.
- Get 50 grams of sour cream.
- Provide 80 grams of smoked salmon.
- Take 1 of the juice of half a lime.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh chopped dill.
Instructions to make Whole-wheat salmon pasta:
- Cook the onion in the butter for about 3 minutes, then add the chopped garlic (the garlic needs less time to be cooked and it burns faster). Cook together for about 5-7 minutes(moderate heat).
- While cooking the onion and garlic boil the water for the pasta. Add a tablespoon of salt into the water, and when it starts boiling add the pasta( the cooking time should be specified on the package).
- I added the wine on the onion/garlic and cooked them for 5-8 more minutes. I put 3 tbs of the water the pasta boiled in on the onion. Added the sour cream, sprinkled with the dill-cooked for 2,3 minutes..
- At the end flake the salmon, add the lime juice and cook 2-3 more minutes..
- It would be even tastier with some parmesan sprinkled on top..
If you find this Whole-wheat salmon pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.