Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Whole-wheat salmon pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole-wheat salmon pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole-wheat salmon pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is among the heartiest meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has instructed you to consume some fish two times or threee times a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Eat fish during at least two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole-wheat salmon pasta recipe. To make whole-wheat salmon pasta you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole-wheat salmon pasta:
- Get of whole wheat tagliatelle.
- You need of chopped onion.
- Take of garlic cloves.
- Take of butter.
- Get of dry white wine.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of smoked salmon.
- Prepare of the juice of half a lime.
- Provide of fresh chopped dill.
Steps to make Whole-wheat salmon pasta:
- Cook the onion in the butter for about 3 minutes, then add the chopped garlic (the garlic needs less time to be cooked and it burns faster). Cook together for about 5-7 minutes(moderate heat).
- While cooking the onion and garlic boil the water for the pasta. Add a tablespoon of salt into the water, and when it starts boiling add the pasta( the cooking time should be specified on the package).
- I added the wine on the onion/garlic and cooked them for 5-8 more minutes. I put 3 tbs of the water the pasta boiled in on the onion. Added the sour cream, sprinkled with the dill-cooked for 2,3 minutes..
- At the end flake the salmon, add the lime juice and cook 2-3 more minutes..
- It would be even tastier with some parmesan sprinkled on top..
If you find this Whole-wheat salmon pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.