Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy salmon pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy salmon pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start consuming these health food every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy salmon pasta recipe. You can have creamy salmon pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy salmon pasta:
- Provide 350 grams of pasta.
- You need 2 pieces of Salmon filet (skin off, cut to cubes).
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 150 ml of double cream.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 of Shallots or 1 red onion.
- Get 4-5 of cherry tomatoes (half them).
- You need of Coriander or parsley.
- Take of Salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Creamy salmon pasta:
- Boil some water and cook pasta as per the packet. Put salt and a little oil into boiling water. When they are cooked to al dente, drain them into the colander..
- While pasta is cooking. Heat up the pan and cook garlic & shallots with low heat until they are soften. Don’t forget to season them with salt & pepper when you cook them..
- Add salmon cubes & double cream. Cook them with medium – low heat (very gentle) until Salmon’s cooked. Don’t forget the season the sauce with salt & pepper, up to your taste..
- Add tomatoes to the sauce..
- Add cooked pasta. Coat all pasta with the sauces. Then add finely chopped coriander or parsley. Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Creamy salmon pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.