Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chirashi Sushi with Thinly-sliced Pork Belly and Creamy Scrambled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chirashi Sushi with Thinly-sliced Pork Belly and Creamy Scrambled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be something which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. Something else I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. One more thing I want to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we are going to be telling you why.
An additional amazing side effect of utilizing this type of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose some weight by increasing your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that men and women can end up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product within their diet. This is in fact great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for individuals that are trying to lose weight quicker. And for those of you were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all of the time for this reason, you will discover that coconut oil winds up giving you more energy mainly because it is improving your metabolism.
Another thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. Should you have other oils in your home I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be related to it. Something you might or may not realize is that within a very short time period there will be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chirashi sushi with thinly-sliced pork belly and creamy scrambled eggs recipe. You can have chirashi sushi with thinly-sliced pork belly and creamy scrambled eggs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chirashi Sushi with Thinly-sliced Pork Belly and Creamy Scrambled Eggs:
- You need 1 of packet out of 2 in a bag Commercial chirashi sushi mix (I used Nagatanien).
- Prepare 500 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Provide 1 of White sesame seeds.
- Take 1 of Mizuna leaves.
- Get of For sweet and spicy fried pork.
- Prepare 200 grams of Thinly-sliced pork belly.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- Use of For creamy scrambled eggs.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 pinch of of each Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chirashi Sushi with Thinly-sliced Pork Belly and Creamy Scrambled Eggs:
- Mix the chirashi sushi mix to cooked white rice (my child usually helps me out). Add the shredded nori that comes with the sushi seasoning pack and sesame seeds..
- Scatter mizuna leaves..
- Cut the thinly sliced pork belly into bite sizes and fry (blot excess grease with paper towels if necessary). Season with the ☆ ingredients, then remove from the pan..
- Make soft scrambled eggs. It's best if the eggs are made creamy and fluffy, although this is a personal preference..
- Scatter on top of the mizuna leaves..
- Top with the pork and it is done. The combination of the tart sushi rice, the sweet and spicy pork belly, creamy egg, and crunchy mizuna is exquisite..
If you find this Chirashi Sushi with Thinly-sliced Pork Belly and Creamy Scrambled Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.