Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Keema Baida Roti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Baida Roti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Incorporate these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema baida roti recipe. You can cook keema baida roti using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keema Baida Roti:
- Prepare of Lamb mince or kheema.
- Get of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Take of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Green chillies finely chopped.
- You need of Onions finely chopped.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- Use of Beaten eggs.
- Get of (FOR THE ROTI DOUGH) Wheat flour.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of ghee.
- Take of Water for kneading.
Instructions to make Keema Baida Roti:
- Knead a smooth dough out of all the ingredients mentioned. Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes. Meanwhile heat oil in a kadai or a wok..
- Add ginger garlic paste first and then the rest of the spices. Saute all of these well for a minute. Add the lamb mince now. Cover and simmer on low flame for 15 minutes. Do not add much oil while making keema stuffing as we shallow fry the baida rotis..
- Heat a griddle or a pan. Divide the dough into equal sized balls little bigger than the usual chapatis. Roll them as usual. Now comes the interesting part of roasting it a bit on both the sides just until some brown spots are seen..
- Make sure the griddle is hot but on a low heat only when you roast it. Do the same for all and do not over roast them. They should be soft. Now place full of the stuffing on each. Add beaten egg..
- Then add chopped raw onions on top followed by finely chopped coriander leaves. Fold as an envelope or a parcel and shallow fry them on both the sides on a low flame until crisp. After folding, just brush a little beaten egg on it to secure it nicely. This will take about 5 minutes for each to get done..
- Serve them hot with salad alongside..
If you find this Keema Baida Roti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.