Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is among the best meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has instructed you to ingest some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to eat fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet chilli salmon with pasta and peas recipe. To make sweet chilli salmon with pasta and peas you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas:
- Use 3 of salmon fillets (I used frozen).
- Provide of Spray oil.
- Prepare of Sweet chilli with garlic Sauce.
- Take 100 gms of Fusilli pasta.
- Use 2-3 oz of Frozen Peas.
Steps to make Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas:
- Spray frying pan with oil and heat. Place salmon fillets, skin side down in pan. Either cook for about 6mins on each side or cover with lid and don't turn over for about 12mins..cover with lid, this means the skin sticks to the pan and comes off the fillet when cooked. I don't like skin.You can see when they are cooked, they are pink all through..
- While salmon cooking, into boiling water put the fusilli pasta and simmer for about 5mins, then add frozen peas. Cook for about 6 mins. When cooked drain remaining water..
- Return pasta to low heat. Add the chilli sauce and stir through. Add all of the salmon. I put in the whole pieces salmon and gently flake salmon as stirring through. Cover and keep on low heat for about 5mins. Stir and serve.
If you find this Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.