Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Salmon & Spinach Penne in 10 Minutes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon & Spinach Penne in 10 Minutes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon & Spinach Penne in 10 Minutes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your system and or cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon & spinach penne in 10 minutes recipe. To make salmon & spinach penne in 10 minutes you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon & Spinach Penne in 10 Minutes:
- You need 1 of Salmon filet.
- Prepare 4 of bunches Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion, medium.
- Take 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 120 grams of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Get 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Provide 1 of Olive oil (as needed).
- Use 1 tbsp of White flour.
Steps to make Salmon & Spinach Penne in 10 Minutes:
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Pour on the sake and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 minutes. (Set aside, still covered in the plastic wrap)..
- Add salt and olive oil to boiling water and cook the penne. Cook it for about 2 minutes less than instructed on the package..
- Wash the spinach and cut into bite-sized pieces. Place in a colander. For fuss-free prep work, use scissors to cut the spinach!.
- Once the penne has finished cooking, drain it through the colander on top of the spinach. (The hot water will cook the spinach to just the right degree.).
- While the penne is cooking, slice the onion. Coat with salt, pepper, and flour. Sauté in olive oil in a frying pan..
- Once the onion is slightly cooked, break the salmon into pieces and add it to the pan. Pour in the milk..
- Once the milk starts to boil, add the penne and the spinach..
- When the penne cooks to your desired degree of firmess, add the Parmesan cheese and stir it about 2 times. It's done!.
If you find this Salmon & Spinach Penne in 10 Minutes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.