Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican Egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. Something else I would like to point out about this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you need to be happy to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits could be.
Another amazing side effect of utilizing this kind of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you drop some weight by improving your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that people can end up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product in their diet. This is in fact great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for folks who are trying to lose weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also understand that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
Another thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you will have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican egg recipe. You can have mexican egg using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Egg:
- Get 1 tin of cannellini beans.
- Take 400 g of potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Use 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 2 of mayonnaise sachets.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Get 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 20 g of fresh coriander.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chipotle paste.
- Use 4 of free range eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take Pinch of salt, pepper and sugar.
Instructions to make Mexican Egg:
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C / 200°C (fan) / 425°F/ Gas 7.
- Cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces (skins on), add them to a baking tray, coat with 1 tbsp olive oil, cayenne pepper (can't handle the heat?! Go easy!) season with salt & pepper, then put in the oven for 25-30 min or until golden & crisp.
- Boil a kettle. Cut the pepper into thin strips, discarding the seeds and pith. Peel and slice the onion finely. Peel and chop (or grate) the garlic clove finely.
- Heat a wide-based (preferably non-stick) pan with 1 tbsp olive oil. Once hot, add the red pepper and onion with a pinch of salt and sugar. Cook for 7-9 min over a medium-high heat or until softened..
- Add the garlic and cook for a further min. Dissolve the stock cube in 200ml boiled water, then stir in half of the chipotle paste..
- Drain and rinse the beans, then add the stock and beans to the pepper and onions and cook for 10-15 min on a low heat or until reduced to a thick stew..
- Slice the spring onion finely, discarding the root end. Chop the coriander finely (including the stalks)..
- To make the chippotle mayonnaise, mix the remaining chipotle paste with the mayonnaise sachets and 1 tbsp of olive oil, the spring onion and half the chopped coriander. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Heat a pan large enough to fit the eggs with 1 tbsp olive oil (you will need a lid). Crack the eggs into a bowl (one at a time). Once the pan is hot, add the eggs in one go. Add a lid, and cook for 4 min or until done to your liking, then remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper..
- Stir the remaining chopped coriander through the pepper stew..
- Serve the stew and roast potatoes with the eggs on top and a dollop of mayonnaise. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mexican Egg recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.