Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Coke Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Coke Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Coke Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You may already know this since you’ve likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Include fish in two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker coke roast recipe. To cook slow cooker coke roast you only need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Coke Roast:
- Use 3 lb. of boneless chuck roast (even better: prime rib).
- You need 8 oz. of Coke (Pepsi is ok).
- Prepare 1 can of Golden Mushroom soup.
- Use 1 pkg. of onion soup mix.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Provide 1 package of baby potatoes (about 20).
- Use of Optional: baby carrots, pearl onions.
- Prepare 8 oz. of sour cream.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Coke Roast:
- In the slow cooker, add Coke, golden mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder. Stir to combine..
- Sprinkle meat with garlic powder, salt, and pepper on all sides..
- In a large pan, sear meat on all sides. Not more than a minute per side..
- When the meat is browned, add to the slow cooker..
- Add potatoes on top of the meat..
- Add carrots and onions, if desired..
- Cook on low, around 8-9 hours. Meat should fall apart without much effort..
- When done, remove the meat to a bowl. Shred with two steak knives..
- Remove potatoes to the same bowl with the meat..
- Add sour cream to the fluid in the slow cooker, stir till combined..
- Move the meat and potatoes back to the slow cooker (or poor the fluid into the bowl). Mix to combine..
- Serve over rice or noodles..
If you find this Slow Cooker Coke Roast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.