Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Salmon Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Salmon Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato salmon pasta recipe. You can have tomato salmon pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Salmon Pasta:
- Get 180 g of gluten free pasta.
- Provide 2 of salmon steaks.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 of small onion chopped.
- Provide 10 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Take 2 of tsps lemon juice.
- Use pinch of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Use 150 ml of dairy free cream.
- Get of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare of large handful fresh rocket.
- Take 1 tsp of balsamic glaze.
Steps to make Tomato Salmon Pasta:
- Cook the pasta per the instruction on the packet and set aside Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a shallow pan Sear the salmon steaks for 4 minutes on each side.
- Add olive oil to a saucepan over a medium heat Sauté the garlic and onion for 5 minutes Add in the tomatoes, lemon juice, chilli flakes and basil Pour over the cream and simmer for 5 minutes Season to taste.
- Stir in the cooked pasta Plate the pasta, top with the salmon steak, some fresh rocket and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
If you find this Tomato Salmon Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.