Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Salmon Cream Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salmon Cream Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Begin consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salmon cream pasta recipe. You can have easy salmon cream pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Salmon Cream Pasta:
- Take 2 of servings Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of pack Smoked salmon.
- Take 1/2 of of an onion Sliced onions.
- Get 2 tbsp of Margarine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 100 ml of Milk.
- Get 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Use 2 tsp of Soup stock cube.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Use 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Easy Salmon Cream Pasta:
- While you're boiling the pasta, heat margarine in a pan and lightly saute the onion..
- Add smoked salmon, give it a stir, add flour and lightly saute..
- Add cream, milk and soup stock cube and cook over low heat..
- When the pasta is done, add to the pan (you don't have to drain it.).
- Season with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese and you're done!.
If you find this Easy Salmon Cream Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.