Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon and Sweetcorn Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon and Sweetcorn Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has advised you to eat some fish twice or thrice every week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish at least two times per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon and sweetcorn pasta recipe. To make salmon and sweetcorn pasta you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon and Sweetcorn Pasta:
- Get 2 Cups of Pasta of choice.
- Use of Hot water.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Cooking Oil.
- Use 170 Grams of Tin No- Drain Salmon.
- You need 170 Grams of Sweetcorn.
- Prepare 2 of rounded Tablespoons Seafood Sauce.
Instructions to make Salmon and Sweetcorn Pasta:
- Put cooking Oil, Pasta and hot water in a medium saucepan. (Oil stops it from sticking to bottom). Cook Pasta to packet instructions. Drain..
- Put Pasta, (hot or cold!) into a large bowl. Open the tin of no- drain Salmon and empty ALL the contents over the Pasta. Add the drained Sweetcorn and the Seafood Sauce. Mix gently so as to break up the Salmon, but not mush it..
- Can be eaten hot or cold. I made mine for a packed Lunch! Enjoy..
- You can use Mayonnaise or even Salad Cream instead of Seafood Sauce, but the Sauce compliments the Salmon best..
If you find this Salmon and Sweetcorn Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.