Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon & Spinach Soy Milk Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon & Spinach Soy Milk Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Can you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as eight percent! That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to make your heart healthy!
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon & spinach soy milk pasta recipe. You can have salmon & spinach soy milk pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon & Spinach Soy Milk Pasta:
- Take 80 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 5 slice of Smoked salmon.
- Use 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Use 1/4 of Onion.
- Use 1/4 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of White flour.
- Provide 150 ml of Soy milk.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
Steps to make Salmon & Spinach Soy Milk Pasta:
- Finely mince the garlic and thinly slice the onion. Shred the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps and cut the spinach into 3-cm lengths..
- Boil water in a saucepan and cook the pasta for 1 minute less than instructed on the packet..
- Grease the frying pan with the butter and stir-fry the garlic. Once it's fragrant, add the sliced onion and shimeji mushrooms..
- Sift in some flour and continue to stir-fry, then pour in the soy milk. Add the spinach and smoked salmon to the pan, then heat until cooked through..
- Season with salt and black pepper, and toss in the boiled pasta..
- Transfer the pasta to a plate and serve..
If you find this Salmon & Spinach Soy Milk Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.