Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy 15 minute salmon pasta recipe. To make healthy 15 minute salmon pasta you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta:
- Use 2 of fillets of salmon.
- Get Half of pack of feta.
- Use 200 g of Creme fraiche.
- Prepare Half of broccoli.
- Use 200 g of frozen peas.
- Use 360 g of pasta.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide Knob of butter.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need of Flaked almonds.
Steps to make Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta:
- Get all of your ingredients ready as well as a sauce pan and deep pan – this one is going to be quick!.
- Boil pasta for 10 minutes (check time on pack instructions).
- Meanwhile, finely chop onion and garlic. Fry in butter or oil for 3 minutes..
- Add broccoli to the pan and cook for 5 more minutes..
- Skin salmon and chop into chunks..
- Mix in creme fraische, crumbled stock cube, salmon and peas. Stir well. Cook for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes (when salmon and broccoli is cooked) add pasta and flaked almonds and feta. Mix well and heat through for a couple of minutes..
- Serve with a wedge of lemon!.
If you find this Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.