Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is one of the best meats out there. You probably already know this because you’ve probably been told to make sure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy 15 minute salmon pasta recipe. You can have healthy 15 minute salmon pasta using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta:
- Provide of fillets of salmon.
- Prepare of pack of feta.
- Provide of Creme fraiche.
- Prepare of broccoli.
- Take of frozen peas.
- Use of pasta.
- Provide of large onion.
- You need of garlic.
- Take of butter.
- Get of lemon.
- You need of vegetable stock cube.
- Provide of Flaked almonds.
Steps to make Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta:
- Get all of your ingredients ready as well as a sauce pan and deep pan – this one is going to be quick!.
- Boil pasta for 10 minutes (check time on pack instructions).
- Meanwhile, finely chop onion and garlic. Fry in butter or oil for 3 minutes..
- Add broccoli to the pan and cook for 5 more minutes..
- Skin salmon and chop into chunks..
- Mix in creme fraische, crumbled stock cube, salmon and peas. Stir well. Cook for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes (when salmon and broccoli is cooked) add pasta and flaked almonds and feta. Mix well and heat through for a couple of minutes..
- Serve with a wedge of lemon!.
If you find this Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.