Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pot roast in slow cooker recipe. To make beef pot roast in slow cooker you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker:
- Use 1 of Beef pot roast (marinated in salt and pepper, crushed garlic).
- Provide 3 of Celery sticks cut in chunks.
- Use 3 large of carrots cut in chunks (or handful of small baby carrots).
- Get 2 tbsp of Diana sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Mushroom soup (left over or can).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Provide 1 of Onion cut.
Steps to make Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker:
- Fry pot roast on all sides until browned in slow cooker (if you don't have a sauté option fry on pan).
- Add can of mushroom soup and water into the slow cooker and mix until no chunks present..
- Add pot roast back into the slow cooker. Add carrots, celery and onions. Add Worcestershire sauce and Diana sauce over the roast..
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8hrs until tender.
- Serve over noodles or with roasted potatoes. Nush!.
If you find this Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.