Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon, Leek & Bean Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon, Leek & Bean Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Possibly Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. Another thing I want to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Something else you will find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. For individuals who end up suffering from different sorts of rashes you may possibly want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. There are some other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it is also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
Another thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. Should you have other oils in your home I would recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There’s no doubt that in time organizations will be marketing coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon, leek & bean pasta recipe. To make salmon, leek & bean pasta you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon, Leek & Bean Pasta:
- Provide 100 g of French beans.
- Provide 250 g of pasta of your choice.
- Take 2 knobs of (1 small, 1 large) butter.
- Take 1 of leek, sliced.
- Take 1 of spring onion, sliced diagonally.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Get 1 of red chili, chopped (I leave the seeds in but that’s optional).
- Provide 2 of salmon fillets, skins removed and in small pieces or flakes.
- Use 150 ml of dry white wine.
- Provide 150 ml of single cream.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Salmon, Leek & Bean Pasta:
- Cook the French beans in salted, boiling water until al dente, about 8 minutes. Cut into 2.5 cm pieces and set aside, keeping warm..
- Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water according to instructions to reach the al dente point just ready for Step 6 below. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water in case needed at Step 6 below. Drain in a colander and toss in the small knob of butter..
- Heat the large knob of butter in a frying pan and cook the shallot on a medium heat until it begins to soften, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally if necessary to avoid sticking..
- Increase the heat to high and add the spring onions, chili and garlic and stir to mix. Cook for 1 minute then stir in the wine and then the cream and cook reasonably vigorously for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the beans and stir gently but thoroughly..
- Add the salmon pieces and continue for a further 3-4 minutes or until the fish is cooked. Stir if necessary..
- Add the pasta, quickly stir or toss to coat thoroughly (add a little of the reserved pasta water if, but only if, the mixture is looking dry) and serve immediately onto warmed pasta dishes. Add black pepper to taste..
If you find this Salmon, Leek & Bean Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.