Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon, Leek & Bean Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon, Leek & Bean Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You probably be aware of this as you’ve likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish at least two times each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to start eating these foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon, leek & bean pasta recipe. To cook salmon, leek & bean pasta you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon, Leek & Bean Pasta:
- Provide of French beans.
- Provide of pasta of your choice.
- Get of (1 small, 1 large) butter.
- Take of leek, sliced.
- You need of spring onion, sliced diagonally.
- Take of garlic, sliced.
- Take of red chili, chopped (I leave the seeds in but that’s optional).
- Provide of salmon fillets, skins removed and in small pieces or flakes.
- Provide of dry white wine.
- Take of single cream.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Salmon, Leek & Bean Pasta:
- Cook the French beans in salted, boiling water until al dente, about 8 minutes. Cut into 2.5 cm pieces and set aside, keeping warm..
- Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water according to instructions to reach the al dente point just ready for Step 6 below. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water in case needed at Step 6 below. Drain in a colander and toss in the small knob of butter..
- Heat the large knob of butter in a frying pan and cook the shallot on a medium heat until it begins to soften, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally if necessary to avoid sticking..
- Increase the heat to high and add the spring onions, chili and garlic and stir to mix. Cook for 1 minute then stir in the wine and then the cream and cook reasonably vigorously for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the beans and stir gently but thoroughly..
- Add the salmon pieces and continue for a further 3-4 minutes or until the fish is cooked. Stir if necessary..
- Add the pasta, quickly stir or toss to coat thoroughly (add a little of the reserved pasta water if, but only if, the mixture is looking dry) and serve immediately onto warmed pasta dishes. Add black pepper to taste..
If you find this Salmon, Leek & Bean Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.