Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Enchiladas Suizas!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas Suizas!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has instructed you to consume some fish twice or thrice each week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas suizas!! recipe. You can cook enchiladas suizas!! using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchiladas Suizas!!:
- Prepare of salsa.
- Use 2 of green jalapeño peppers ( depend how spicy you like).
- You need 8 of tomatillos.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Use 1/4 of small onion.
- Use 1 of cilantro.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken bouillon (I used mexican brand Knorr).
- You need of enchilada.
- Get 1 of shredded chicken breast.
- Provide 6 of – 8 corn tortillas.
- You need of swiss cheese or mozzarella.
- Get of sour cream.
Steps to make Enchiladas Suizas!!:
- In a small pan bring to boil the tomatillos and jalapeño peppers..
- When they are soft blend it together with the onion, garlic, little bit of cilantro and the chicken bouillon..
- Heat a 1 tbsp of oil and put the tortillas on at a time until soft (not too crunchy). Put the chicken in the middle of the tortillas..
- Pour the salsa on top, swiss cheese and microwave until the cheese melts about 1 min. Serve with sour cream and onion if desired..
If you find this Enchiladas Suizas!! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.