Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy, Budget-Saving Mixed Rice with Bean Sprouts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy, Budget-Saving Mixed Rice with Bean Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Budget-Saving Mixed Rice with Bean Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that just consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Begin consuming these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, budget-saving mixed rice with bean sprouts recipe. You can cook easy, budget-saving mixed rice with bean sprouts using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy, Budget-Saving Mixed Rice with Bean Sprouts:
- Prepare 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dashida.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 100 grams of Beef.
- Use of ○For marinating:.
- Get 1 clove of ○Garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Gochujang.
- Provide 1 tsp of ○Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ○Sesame oil.
- Provide of △For the sauce:.
- Provide 2 tbsp of △Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of △Gochujang.
- Use 1 tbsp of △Toasted white sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of △Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Green onions.
Instructions to make Easy, Budget-Saving Mixed Rice with Bean Sprouts:
- These are the only ingredients for today's dish. You can use inexpensive beef!.
- Wash and drain the bean sprouts. If you have nothing better to do, go ahead and trim the ends. This will affect the texture..
- Wash and drain the rice and let it sit for about 30 minutes..
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces, then add the finely chopped garlic..
- Add all the marinating ingredients….
- mix it up with your hands….
- and sauté it in the frying pan..
- Return the rice to the rice pot. Fill with water up to the 2 cup line, then remove 3 tablespoons of water. This is because the bean sprouts will release moisture! Add the dashida and sake..
- Mix it up, then top with the bean sprouts. It may look like a lot, but … really, don't worry!.
- Then, put the beef on top! Turn on the switch..
- Now it's done cooking! The proper way to eat this is to pour the sauce on as you eat, but today I cooked it all together! Mix it up real well..
- Here's a good chance for Piggy (Buudan)'s debut! Nice to meet you!.
- But, he's quickly covered up….
- Garnish with some all-purpose green onion and/or white sesame seeds, and enjoy! That was easy, right?.
- I had leftovers, so I used it to make "Stone-Cooked Style Rice with Leftover Bean Sprout Mixed Rice",. Give it a try! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145529-bibimbap-style-crispy-rice-with-leftover-bean-sprout-rice.
- I used the rest of the leftover rice to make "Gukbap With Leftover Bean Sprout Mixed Rice",. Give this a try, too! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153403-gukbap-made-with-leftover-bean-sprout-rice.
If you find this Easy, Budget-Saving Mixed Rice with Bean Sprouts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.