Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoked Salmon Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Salmon Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Salmon Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super beneficial for your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that including beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Fortunately, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon pasta recipe. To make smoked salmon pasta you need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Salmon Pasta:
- Use 250 grams of wholewheat pasta (fusilli or penne).
- Get 6 of mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Provide 1/2 of broccoli floret.
- Get 250 ml of creme fraiche.
- Provide 200 grams of grated mature cheddar cheese.
- Take 200 grams of smoked salmon (thin slices).
Instructions to make Smoked Salmon Pasta:
- Put the pasta into boiling water, this is going to need about 10 minutes- the pasta should be slightly undercooked.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Add the onion and garlic to a large frying pan with a good amount of olive oil, medium heat.
- Meanwhile thinly slice the mushrooms then add them to the pan.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces and boil for about 5 minutes, then drain and add to the large pan with the onions, mushrooms, etc.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the pasta to the large pan, keep the water it was in for now.
- Add the creme fraiche and stir well.
- Add a couple of ladlefuls of the starchy pasta water, this absorb pretty quickly and help the sauce stick to the pasta.
- Add about half the grated cheese and mix well.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes, add more pasta water if it gets too thick, add salt if it needs it.
- Chop up the smoked salmon into 1 inch squares, then add it to the pan, simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with the remaining cheese to sprinkle on top, black pepper to taste.
If you find this Smoked Salmon Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.