Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Bibimbap with Yakiniku Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Bibimbap with Yakiniku Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Bibimbap with Yakiniku Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can consume. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to eat fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish twice per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bibimbap with yakiniku sauce recipe. To cook easy bibimbap with yakiniku sauce you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Bibimbap with Yakiniku Sauce:
- Use 2 of bowlfuls Plain steamed rice.
- Get 1 of around 100 grams Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 bag of Spinach.
- Use 100 grams of Storebought kimchi.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons Bottled yakiniku (grilled meat) sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of A) Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of A) Roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of A) Coarse salt.
- You need 2 of Soft-set egg (poached or boiled egg).
- Take 1 dash of of each Gochujang.
Steps to make Easy Bibimbap with Yakiniku Sauce:
- Wrap the bean sprouts and spinach in plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute. Refresh both in cold water and then drain well. Squeeze out the spinach and cut into 5 cm pieces. Mix the beef with the yakiniku sauce..
- Mix the ingredients marked A (sesame oil, sesame seeds, coarse salt) and mix half of it with the spinach and the other half with the bean sprouts..
- Stir fry the beef that was marinated in the yakiniku sauce..
- Put some hot rice in a bowl, top with the vegetables, beef, kimchi, soft-set egg and gochujang, and serve..
If you find this Easy Bibimbap with Yakiniku Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.