Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Salmon Tomato Sauce Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Salmon Tomato Sauce Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You probably already know this because you’ve probably been told to ensure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try consuming fish twice every week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and salmon tomato sauce pasta recipe. You can have shrimp and salmon tomato sauce pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Salmon Tomato Sauce Pasta:
- Prepare of Tomato Sauce.
- Provide of Fresh tomatoes.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Olives.
- Provide of Garlic (thinly sliced).
- Provide of Red chili pepper.
- Use of Sugar.
- Provide of leaves Basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of Brandy.
- Use of Pasta boiling water.
- Take of Shrimp.
- Take of Salmon filet.
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- Get of Balsamic vinegar.
- Provide of *Pasta of your choice.
Instructions to make Shrimp and Salmon Tomato Sauce Pasta:
- Heat up the frying pan, add the olive oil, and saute the garlic and chili pepper. Once browned, remove from the pan. Add the chopped tomatoes and stir-fry. Add the sugar..
- Boil the pasta in water with a generous amount of salt until al dente. The sauce will be done quickly, so this is the best timing..
- Stir-fry the zucchini in the frying pan from Step 1, then add the prepared shrimp and salmon. Add the brandy and the water used for boilint the pasta, and simmer for a few minutes over medium heat..
- Add the pasta, garlic from Step 1, and olives. Check the taste and season as needed with salt. Add the Balsamic vinegar. Turn off the heat and add the shredded basil leaves..
- I used this Balsamic vinegar. I used orecchiette pasta. You can use whatever kind you like..
If you find this Shrimp and Salmon Tomato Sauce Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.