Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Citrus Salmon Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Citrus Salmon Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Citrus Salmon Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is one of the best meats out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been told to consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try consuming fish twice a week.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to citrus salmon pasta recipe. You can cook citrus salmon pasta using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Citrus Salmon Pasta:
- Prepare 2 medium of Salmon fillets.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Bitter orange Adobo.
- Prepare 1/2 box of Thin spaghetti.
- Use 2 of Oranges.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasonings.
Steps to make Citrus Salmon Pasta:
- Boil a pot of water, on high heat. Add salt to the boiling water and one tablespoon of oil to the pot of water..
- Start to chop your salmon in pieces any way you like.
- Once salmon is chopped, put into a tuperware and combine the: italian seasonings, onion power, garlic, bitter orange adobo, and the juice from one orange. Stir together and let the fish marinate.
- Start to get all of the zest from one large orange. And once you have all the zest, put 2 pinches of the zest in the fish marinade and 2 pinches in the boiling water..
- Once the water starts to boil, add the thin spaghetti in. for instruction on boiling of noodles, look on the package they came in..
- Drizzle the olive oil on a heated skillet and add the salmon and the marinade to the skillet. Cook salmon until juices evapoate and there is a light brown crisp on the salmon pieces. As the juice from one orange evaporates, sqweeze the juice from the other orange into the skillet..
- Once the noodles are done cooking strain them. Then, put the noodles back in the pot that you boiled them in..
- Once the salmon is done add that into the pot with the noodles and stir..
- Pour in the 2/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil with the spaghetti and salmon. Then add a pinch of orange zest in the pot with the noodles and salmon..
- You may use parmesan cheese if dedired. Other wise plate and eat :).
If you find this Citrus Salmon Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.