Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What we are saying is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion roast beef, slow cooker recipe. You can cook french onion roast beef, slow cooker using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker:
- Take 2-3 pound of roast beef.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Use 1 can of French onion soup.
- Provide 1/3 can of water.
- Get of finishing.
- You need 2 cans of beans.
- Get of for serving.
- Prepare of rice or noodles.
Steps to make French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker:
- Since there are only two of us, i have a small slow cooker. I think it is a 1 1/2 quart (1.5 liter). Keep that in mind. And about a 2 pound piece of meat..
- Slice your onion into rounds.
- Put them in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Trim your meat, cut it into 1 1/2 inch cubes (give or take).
- Put the cubed meat on top of the onion rings..
- Add the French onion soup.
- Add about 1/3 can of water.
- Now I covered it, put it in the fridge over night, started it the next morning.
- Cook it on low for 8 hours. Then we added 2 cans of tri-beans (kidney, pinto and navy). Cook 2 more hours, still on low..
- Initially we thought to eat it plain, however, at the last minute my wife wanted rice. This was a good choice..
If you find this French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.