Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta fresca primavera recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta fresca primavera recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss eating meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta fresca primavera recipe. To cook pasta fresca primavera you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta fresca primavera:
- Prepare 500 g of fresh pasta.
- Take 1 of skinless salmon fillet.
- Provide 8-10 of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Small chopped onion.
- Provide to taste of Peperoncino – dried chilli.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get of Fresh parsley to serve.
Instructions to make Pasta fresca primavera:
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to instructions. The sauce takes 6-8 minutes to cook. Chop the salmon into small pieces, check for bones.
- Cook onion in a good amount of olive oil for 2 mins. Add salmon and cook for another min on medium.
- Now add tomatoes, a ladle of pasta cooking water and cook on medium high for 3-4 minutes. Drain pasta al dente and add to sauce. Mix well.
- Serve with fresh parsley 😀.
If you find this Pasta fresca primavera recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.