Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Smoked salmon and spinach recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked salmon and spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked salmon and spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to contain tons of soluble fiber which functions like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8%! This is an awesome number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon and spinach recipe. You can have smoked salmon and spinach using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked salmon and spinach:
- Use 1 of smoked salmon.
- You need 1 of frozen spinach (you can also use fresh).
- Use 1 of cream.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- Use 1 of pasta (I used tortelini this time and it works perfectly).
- Provide 1 of mozarella (optional).
Instructions to make Smoked salmon and spinach:
- If the spinach is frozen, start by defrosting it, either in the microwave or before you start cooking, it should be completely unfrozen by the time you cook it..
- Boil some water with salt, olive oil and, if you want a nicer taste, a piece of lemom skin and cook the pasta..
- While the pasta is cooking, cut the smoked salmon in small pieces..
- Put the cream in a pan with the pepper on top and stir it until it starts 'boiling'..
- Add the salmon and the spinach and leave it for a while, be careful not to let it burn..
- Mix this with the pasta and take it to the oven with mozarella on top until it melts..
If you find this Smoked salmon and spinach recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.