Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Smoked salmon and spinach recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked salmon and spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked salmon and spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat up. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon and spinach recipe. You can have smoked salmon and spinach using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked salmon and spinach:
- Get of smoked salmon.
- Get of frozen spinach (you can also use fresh).
- Get of cream.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of pasta (I used tortelini this time and it works perfectly).
- Prepare of mozarella (optional).
Steps to make Smoked salmon and spinach:
- If the spinach is frozen, start by defrosting it, either in the microwave or before you start cooking, it should be completely unfrozen by the time you cook it..
- Boil some water with salt, olive oil and, if you want a nicer taste, a piece of lemom skin and cook the pasta..
- While the pasta is cooking, cut the smoked salmon in small pieces..
- Put the cream in a pan with the pepper on top and stir it until it starts 'boiling'..
- Add the salmon and the spinach and leave it for a while, be careful not to let it burn..
- Mix this with the pasta and take it to the oven with mozarella on top until it melts..
If you find this Smoked salmon and spinach recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.