Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is one of the heartiest meats out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try consuming fish during at least two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jjampong (korean spicy seafood noodle soup) recipe. You can have jjampong (korean spicy seafood noodle soup) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup):
- Provide 1 bunch of Bokchoy.
- Prepare 120 grams of Chicken Breast.
- Get 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- Get 4 stalks of Onion Leeks.
- Use 1/4 head of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 piece of White Onion.
- Take 1/2 piece of Carrot.
- Get 1/2 piece of Zucchini.
- Get 4 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- Use 4 tablespoons of Gochugaru.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Use 6 cups of Water.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cooking Wine.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Provide 2 pieces of Squid.
- Take 2 pieces of Prawns.
- You need 1 piece of Crab.
- Take 2 bundles of Somen Noodles.
- Prepare of Water for boiling.
Instructions to make Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup):
- PREPARE THE CHICKEN AND THE VEGETABLES Slice the chicken breast thinly. Chop the garlic and ginger finely. Chop the onion leeks thinly or cut it into strips. Slice the white onion and the cabbage. Cut the root end of the bokchoy and wash well to remove the dirt. Julienne-cut the carrot and zucchini. To do the julienne-cut: slice the vegetable diagonally into long sticks then into strips..
- PREPARE THE SEAFOOD For the crab, remove the cover and the gills then cut the meaty side into two. For the prawns, remove the head and shellthen de-vein the prawns by making an incision on its back. For the squid, remove the head including the ink sac and innards. Peel the skin and cut it vertically on one side to make it flat. Then make a criss-cross incisions on the front and back sides. Wash the seafood under running water..
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS Under low heat, heat the wok or large skillet and add 4 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add the garlic, ginger, onion leeks and let them infuse their flavors into the oil. Turn up the heat to high. Add the chicken and vegetables (except for the bokchoy) then stir fry until the chicken turns white..
- Add the gochugaru and stir fry for a minute. Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce around the wok or skillet (not directly to the vegetables) and 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce. Continue to stir fry for 30 seconds. Pour 6 cups of water and 1/4 cup of cooking wine. Bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes..
- While the soup base is boiling, cook the somen noodles according to package instructions. Somen noodles are thin and will take just a few minutes to cook when placed in boiling water. Boil the noodles, drain, and rinse under cold water. You may also soak it in ice water to stop cooking and then drain later before adding to the jjampong soup..
- Add the crab into the soup and boil for 5-10 minutes depending on how big the crab is. When the crab is already cooked, add the squid, prawns, bokchoy, and sesame oil. You can adjust the seasoning if needed, according to your preference. Continue boiling until the squid and shrimp is cooked completely (about 5-8 minutes)..
- PLATING Add the noodles neatly into the center of the bowl. Pour the soup and arrange the seafood around the noodles. Top with chili and onion leeks. Serve hot..
If you find this Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.