Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional Roast Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Roast Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are fantastic for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional roast beef recipe. To make traditional roast beef you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Traditional Roast Beef:
- Get 1 of over 500 grams Beef joint (round).
- Prepare 1 of ＊Onion.
- Use 1 of ＊Carrot.
- Take 1 of ＊Celery.
- Take 100 ml of Red wine.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Provide 200 ml of Water (for the sauce).
- Provide 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- Get 1 of Wasabi.
- Provide 1 of per person Potatoes (for the side).
- You need 1 of Watercress (optional).
- Get 1 of Broccoli (for the side).
Instructions to make Traditional Roast Beef:
- Cut the ＊ vegetables beforehand. Slice the onion into 1cm wedges, and thinly slice the carrot and celery in 4 cm lengths..
- Put wine, vegetables, pepper and beef joint in a large durable plastic bag and leave in the fridge for half a day to one day (don't add salt)..
- Line a roasting pan with parchment and place the vegetables from the bag first. Put the beef on top. Use more vegetables under the thinner part of the beef. Scatter potatoes on the side..
- You don't need to pre-heat the oven. Put the pan into the oven and bake for 25 minutes at 390°F/200°C (for a 500g chunk). Check with your finger and when it is springy, take it out of the oven..
- When you touch with your finger and it has a slight bounce, wrap in aluminium foil quickly while it's hot..
- Wrap the foil over with a tea towel (layered paper towels are ok too). Try to move quickly to avoid cooling the meat..
- Wrap with cling film to prevent the meat juice from leaking. Leave to rest for about 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile put all the onion, carrot, celery, cooking liquid and brown bits from the roasting tray into a sauce pan and heat..
- Add consomme and soy sauce to your liking and season with salt and pepper. Remove all the vegetables and thicken the sauce with katakuriko dissolved in water..
- Slice the beef thinly and serve with sauce and wasabi if you like. (When you slice the meat there should be no juice but the meat should be pink inside.).
If you find this Traditional Roast Beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.