Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Roast Beef Sliders recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roast Beef Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Beef Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast beef sliders recipe. You can have roast beef sliders using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roast Beef Sliders:
- Take 3 of x 24 pack of Hawaiian Kings rolls.
- Prepare 48 slices of provolone.
- You need 4 lbs of roast beef.
- Use 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 cup of Balsamic vinaigrette.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 3 sticks of butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of course ground mustard.
- Use 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- You need of Black pepper to taste 1/4 cup for me.
Steps to make Roast Beef Sliders:
- Preheat oven to 350° and cut rolls in half..
- Melt butter, mix ingredients to make sauce and bring to a boil..
- Spread sauce on the split bottom rolls and layer cheese. Place in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is melting. Add roast beef, more sauce on roast beef, add top split roll. Pour the rest of sauce on top of rolls..
- Add tooth picks, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 35 to 40 mins..
- Take out of oven, remove foil and place back in oven for 10 to 15 more minutes. Let sit for 15 minutes before cutting and serving..
If you find this Roast Beef Sliders recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.