Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Authentic Roast Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic Roast Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Roast Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has advised you to eat some fish two times or threee times each week. This is basically true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in two meals during each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic roast beef recipe. To cook authentic roast beef you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic Roast Beef:
- Provide 600 of to 800 grams Beef (a lean cut – roast, sirloin etc.).
- Get 2 clove of 〇 Garlic.
- Take 1 of 〇 Black pepper (coarsely ground).
- You need 1 of 〇 Salt.
- Provide of For the gravy:.
- You need 1 of Onion, carrot, celery and other aromatic vegetables.
- Prepare 50 ml of Red wine.
- Get 300 ml of Water (or fond de veau).
- Use 1 of Soup stock granules (or bouillon cube).
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Authentic Roast Beef:
- Take the meat out of the refrigerator 2 to 3 hours before you plant to cook it to make it come to room temperature..
- Rub the garlic and pepper into the beef well. Rub salt into the meat just before you cook it..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and brown the surface of the meat evenly. Do this quickly over high temperature to seal in the juices..
- Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil, put on some thinly sliced aromatic vegetables, and put the meat on top..
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes in a 180°C oven. Turn over once..
- When the meat is done, take it out of the oven and wrap it tightly in aluminium foil. Let rest for 30 minutes to an hour..
- To make the gravy: Put the aromatic vegetables used to roast the beef in the frying pan you brown the meat in, juices and all, scraping the foil..
- Add red wine and water, and simmer for about an hour. Strain through a strainer, add the soup stock, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the gravy over the roast beef to serve..
- It goes well with watercress salad and potatoes..
If you find this Authentic Roast Beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.