Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Herbes De Provence Roast Beef & Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Herbes De Provence Roast Beef & Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Herbes De Provence Roast Beef & Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You Might Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be something which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this product will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. One more thing I want to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you need to be pleased to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what some of these benefits might be.
Something else that many men and women would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for folks who end up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the healing process. Obviously you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is jam packed with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel extremely smooth.
Something else I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. If you have other oils in your home I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to herbes de provence roast beef & gravy recipe. To cook herbes de provence roast beef & gravy you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Herbes De Provence Roast Beef & Gravy:
- You need 3 lb of bottom round roast.
- Prepare 2.5 T of herbes de provence.
- Use 2 t of onion powder.
- Use 2 t of garlic powder.
- Provide 4 C of beef stock.
- You need 1/2 C of white wine vinegar.
- Use 6 T of flour.
- Provide as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 6 T of butter.
- Use as needed of olive oil.
Instructions to make Herbes De Provence Roast Beef & Gravy:
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Set beef on roasting rack positioned inside roasting pan. Alternatively, spray oven rack with non-stick cooking spray and set roast directly on rack with a roasting pan underneath to catch drippings..
- Cook for approximately 3 hours or until roast reaches 135° F. Remove from oven and tent with foil. Let rest before slicing to retain juices and carry over cook while making gravy..
- Place roasting pan on stove top. Turn heat to high. Add white wine vinegar and 1 C beef stock to pan. Scrape up the drippings, or fond, with a wooden spoon. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Heat beef stock to a simmer in the roasting pan..
- Cover roast beef with enough oil to coat. Season with 1 T herbes de provence, onion powder, garlic powder, kosher salt, and black pepper..
- Add roux little by little to the roasting pan while whisking..
- Add 1.5 T herbes de provence with a large pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Whisk. Simmer 10 minutes..
- Melt butter in a saucepot over medium heat. Add flour little by little while whisking. Cook only 2 minutes to keep a blonde roux, as cooking further will darken the roux and therefore the gravy, or whatever sauce the roux would be used for..
- Alternatively, transfer the hot beef stock to a smaller saucepot and pour the stock into the roux while whisking..
- Variations; Parsley, lavender, savory, thyme, oregano, marjoram, rosemary, caraway seed, carrots, coconut, creme fraiche, figs, lemon, honey, mint, olive oil, orange zest, walnut oil, walnut crust, pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, saffron, dry tea,.
If you find this Herbes De Provence Roast Beef & Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.