Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best How to Cook the Perfect Roast Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to How to Cook the Perfect Roast Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are very good for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely consuming beans will undo the bad effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to how to cook the perfect roast beef recipe. To make how to cook the perfect roast beef you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook How to Cook the Perfect Roast Beef:
- Provide 1 kg of beef salmon cut (or silverside).
- Use of vegetable oil.
- Provide of Small bunch of thyme.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of carrot roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4 of white onions, halved.
Steps to make How to Cook the Perfect Roast Beef:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Add the oil to a large pan and once hot, add the beef fat-side down. Allow the fat to slowly render down until it turns a deep golden colour. Seal the other sides of the meat until also golden and coloured.
- Transfer the beef to a roasting tray on top of the veg and herbs.
- Cover with tin foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 5 mins turn the oven down to 150°C and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes, checking and basting every 15 minutes – the ideal core temp should be 57°C if you have a meat thermometer.
If you find this How to Cook the Perfect Roast Beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.