Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egyptian Roast Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egyptian Roast Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your system and or cause issues for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egyptian roast beef recipe. You can have egyptian roast beef using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egyptian Roast Beef:
- Take 1 kg of round beef.
- Get 5 piece of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of vinegar.
- Use 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of coriander.
- Prepare 1 of barbecue sauce.
- Use 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- Get 1 of water.
Steps to make Egyptian Roast Beef:
- Get 1 Kg round beef and strap it as in photo.
- Make some holes inside the beef and insert garlic cloves in it as in prior photo.
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, ginger, coriander..
- Add some barbecue sauce on the meat.
- Leave it in the fridge from 2 hours to overnight.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add a spoon of butter, salt, pepper, ginger, coriander, barbeque sauce.
- Put the meat in the pan for few minutes while turning the sides till it gets a brown color.
- Take the pan and put it in the oven and add 3 cups of water with a spoon of vinegar.
- Leave it for 90 minutes while turning the sides every 15 minutes and add water whenever needed..
- Remove from oven.
- Cut the meat into pieces.
If you find this Egyptian Roast Beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.