Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast Pork Neck In Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Pork Neck In Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your body and or cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great for the heart, though. Incorporate these foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast pork neck in slow cooker recipe. You can cook roast pork neck in slow cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roast Pork Neck In Slow Cooker:
- You need of Pork neck.
- Get of Garlic crushed.
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- Take of Honey.
- Provide of Fresh rosemary chopped.
- Take of Fresh basil chopped.
- Provide of Good quality olive oil.
- Take of Mediterranean spice.
Instructions to make Roast Pork Neck In Slow Cooker:
- Rub Mediterranean spice onto meat and brown in a splash of olive oil in a pan on stove. Transfer to crockpot..
- Mix together garlic, herbs, oil, honey and soy sauce. For an extra kick you can sprinkle the top with grated Parmesan. I do this every once in a while..
- Pour over meat cook on low for 7 hours. Once cooked, remove meat..
- Thicken juices with 2 tsp gravy powder and 1 teaspoon flour mixed into a paste with a bit of water..
- Serve with garlic mash and roasted vegetables.
If you find this Roast Pork Neck In Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.