Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy roast beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy roast beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL levels. That’s a terrific number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy roast beef recipe. To cook easy roast beef you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy roast beef:
- Use of roast beef.
- Take of peeled chopped potatoes.
- Get of peeled a chopped carrots.
- Prepare of chopped celery.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of dry onion soup mix.
Instructions to make Easy roast beef:
- Place roast in center of crockpot.
- Prepare your vegetables and place on the sides of the roast..
- Spread dry onion soup mix over the top of everything..
- And place stick of butter on top of the meat..
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours. Or low 8-12 hours..
- If you want to make gravy out of the juice: remove meat and vegetables. Mix 1/2 cup water and 1/4 Cup corn starch or 1 cup water and 1/2 Cup flour. Boil juice and whisk in water mixture of your choice until it thickens. Remove from heat as soon as it’s thick enough..
If you find this Easy roast beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.