Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven baked chicken breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans–seriously–are really great for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start eating these health food each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken breast recipe. You can have oven baked chicken breast using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked chicken breast:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Take 1 of marinating sauce.
Instructions to make Oven baked chicken breast:
- marinating sauce. 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil paste, pepper, paprika powder, garlic, sweet soy sauce, cumin powder, salt.
- massage the sauce onto the chicken breasts. seal the chicken breasts into a fitting plastic box and put in the fridge for 4 hours.
- preheat the oven to 190°F Celsius. take the chicken breasts out of the fridge and massage the marinated breasts again..
- lay the chicken breasts on a foil covered baking tray. fold the foil into a cup around the chicken. pour some olive oil and soy sauce over the breasts and cover the breasts with fresh spinach leaves.
- bake for 15 minutes then turn the chicken breasts around and bake for 15 minutes. slice through the chicken to make sure it is cooked..
- serve with a side salad, rice, or baked potato wedges. use the remainder of the marinated sauce for the potatoes wedges.
If you find this Oven baked chicken breast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.