Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect tangy roast beef with leek, turnip, and sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to tangy roast beef with leek, turnip, and sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you remember when your parents would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have plenty of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a great number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy roast beef with leek, turnip, and sweet potatoes recipe. To cook tangy roast beef with leek, turnip, and sweet potatoes you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare tangy roast beef with leek, turnip, and sweet potatoes:
- You need 1 of leek.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes peeled.
- You need 1 of turnip peeled.
- Take 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1 of 15 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 1/2 lb of beef chuck or rump, boneless trimmed of fat.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make tangy roast beef with leek, turnip, and sweet potatoes:
- heat oil in large dutch oven or stockpot over medium high heat. Season the beef with salt and pepper. Add the roast to pan and brown all sides. Using tongs remove it from pan and set aside…To same pan add leeks, sweet potatoes and turnip….( chopped of course).. and stir a few times, until veggies begin to brown…..
- whisk remaining ingredient in medium bowl.
- return meat to pan and add sauce.
- bring to boil…then cover…..reduce heat to low.
- turn roast every 20 minutes or so…until meat and veggies are tender about 1 1/4 hours.
- let rest 15 minutes….. enjoy.
If you find this tangy roast beef with leek, turnip, and sweet potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.