Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tender Roast Beef, with Mustard and Cream Baked Leeks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tender Roast Beef, with Mustard and Cream Baked Leeks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many individuals don’t understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you need to be using regularly. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this item will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s another thing that is important to realize about this device and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
Virtually any other type of cooking oil you may use will end up turning into fat within your body, however this is not the case when you use coconut oil. For individuals wondering why this doesn’t end up being stored as fat like other oils it’s mainly because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly within your body it’s easier for your body to simply burn it than to store it. And because this produces energy you ought to be aware that this can in fact be a lot better for you than drinking coffee to provide you with you energy.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tender roast beef, with mustard and cream baked leeks recipe. You can have tender roast beef, with mustard and cream baked leeks using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Roast Beef, with Mustard and Cream Baked Leeks:
- Get 750 grams of nice beef joint.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Provide 2 stick of celery.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of sage.
- Take 1 of thyme.
- Take 1 of rosemary.
- Use 3 large of leeks.
- Take 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 25 grams of flour.
- Provide 25 grams of butter.
- Use 100 grams of cheddar.
- Get 25 grams of hard cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of wholegrain mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of English mustard.
- Get 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of cornflour.
Steps to make Tender Roast Beef, with Mustard and Cream Baked Leeks:
- Set the oven to around 220c.Chop up the carrots, celery and 2 bay leaves and dress with a very little oil, in a roasting tray. Stick this in the oven while you prepare the meat..
- Rub the meat with a tiny bit more oil and then rub over a mix of a little sage, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Gentle with these, you want background flavour- cook the beef right and that should be the main event. Stick this in the roasting tray and cook at 220c for about 20 minutes, till the outside is looking cooked..
- Put the temperature down to 125c. Should be about 35 minutes, plus 35 for every 500g. As with all roasts, better to do it by temperature. 50c is rare, 65c medium and anything over that you’re reading the wrong blog. So you have time now..
- Chop up the leeks, and put them in a pan of cold water. Bring this to the boil for three minutes then drain in a colander, rinsing with cold water to stop the cooking process..
- To make the sauce, start by making a simple white sauce, by bringing the milk, butter and flour to the boil, stirring constantly. When it comes to the boil, simmer for 2 minutes then remove from the heat. Add 100g of the cheese while it’s still hot enough to melt it, then stir in the mustards and a little salt and pepper..
- Put the leeks in a medium ovenproof dish, pour over the sauce, then sprinkle the remaining cheese and the breadcrumbs on top..
- You should bake this about 15 minutes before your meat is finished, turning the heat up to about 200c when you remove the meat to get the top a nice golden brown..
- Get the roasting tray and remove the carrots and leeks and bay leaf with a slotted spoon- these are aromatics, to add flavour to the meal, so you don’t need to eat them, but sometimes they come out lovely, and make a nice side. You should have a bunch of scud and burned bits in the bottom of the tray- these can be used to make an amazing, flavourful gravy. Simply but the tray on a hob, add about half a pint of beef stock and a teaspoon of cornflour, and boil it down, scraping up the burnt bits and stirring as you go till it reaches a nice consistency. If you like your gravy thin, don’t use cornflour, if you like it as a lump of beefy jelly, add a tablespoon, but make sure you cook it out, or it will taste floury and horrible..
- Serve it all up, with some greens because you need your five a day (I went with steamed kale, dressed with a little salt to take away the bitter tang) eat it all up, and bear in mind that that much leek and cream may cause a little post roast flatulence!.
If you find this Tender Roast Beef, with Mustard and Cream Baked Leeks recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.