Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can consume. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted chicken char siu recipe. To cook oven roasted chicken char siu you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu:
- Get of A. 2 Chicken breast (1 kg).
- Provide of B. Marinate.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of five spices powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Chicken Seasoning powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of liquid Maltose or Honey.
- Use 3 cubes of Red Fermented Tofu.
- Provide of Few drops red gel food colouring.
- Prepare of C. Basting / Glazing.
- Provide 2 tbsp of liquid Maltose or Honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1/3 C of marination juice.
Steps to make Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu:
- A – Cut chicken breast into long thick strips..
- B – In a bowl, mix B well. Add A to B, cover the bowl and marinate overnight..
- Cooking the dish – Turn the oven to grill and preheat to 170°C. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil. Place a small rack on it. Arrange just enough chicken pieces on the rack. You may need to grill your chicken in batches if your rack is small and it's best to line your baking tray with new aluminum foil when you start with another batch. Grill for 20-30 minutes and baste generously with C, every 10 minutes..
- Note: Chicken does not take long to cook. Check it often when basting. To have the right heat, adjust oven temperature accordingly. Once cooked, leave to cool on a cooling rack before serving. To serve, thinly sliced the chicken char siu and enjoy as it is, as side dish or serve with noodles or rice..
If you find this Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.