Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Braided Hot Roast Beef Loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braided Hot Roast Beef Loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your body and or cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these foods daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braided hot roast beef loaf recipe. To make braided hot roast beef loaf you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Braided Hot Roast Beef Loaf:
- Prepare of Pilsbury French Bread.
- Take of deli roast beef.
- Prepare of garlic, finely minced.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Get of dijon mustard.
- Use of bell peppers, julianed.
- Use of fresh basil.
- Use of provolone cheese.
Steps to make Braided Hot Roast Beef Loaf:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Remove the bread from the package. Slice down the center of the dough, leaving about 1/2" uncut at the bottom of the loaf. Make slits into the loaf from top to bottom, about every 2", leaving 1/2" of the dough intact at the botom of the loaf..
- Open the dough, creating a flat space in the center. Place on a baking sheet..
- Mix garlic, mayonaise, and mustard. Spread over the middle of the dough.
- Top with bell peppers, then basil, the roast beef, and finally the cheese..
- Fold the dough flaps over the filling in a braided fashion. Pinch firmly at each end to secure the filling..
- Bake 12-16 minutes, or until golden brown and bread is cooked through..
If you find this Braided Hot Roast Beef Loaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.