Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roast Beef with Bay Leaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roast Beef with Bay Leaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Beef with Bay Leaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart health. The after effects of consuming them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that putting beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast beef with bay leaf recipe. To make roast beef with bay leaf you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roast Beef with Bay Leaf:
- Prepare 2 pounds of Chuck Roast.
- Prepare 1 pound of carrots.
- Use 1 of celery stalk.
- Provide 15 ounces of beef broth.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
- Use 5 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Roast Beef with Bay Leaf:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the onions thinly. Slice the carrots into bite sized pieces..
- Season the beef with some of the seasonings, add seasoned side down.
- In a roasting pan heat the oil and brown the beef for 2-1/2 minutes per side..
- Remove the beef. add the onions, and sauté till tender about 8 minutes..
- Add the beef back to pan along with the rest of ingredients..
- Cover and put into oven for 1-1/2 hours..
- Cut the butter into pats and put on top of beef.
- Cover and cook another hour..
- Remove bay leaves, and shread the beef up..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Roast Beef with Bay Leaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.