Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Roast Beef with Bay Leaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roast Beef with Bay Leaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Beef with Bay Leaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. This is an awesome number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast beef with bay leaf recipe. To cook roast beef with bay leaf you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roast Beef with Bay Leaf:
- Prepare of Chuck Roast.
- Take of carrots.
- Take of celery stalk.
- Get of beef broth.
- Provide of medium onions.
- Take of red wine.
- You need of bay leaves.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Use of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide of butter.
- Take of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Roast Beef with Bay Leaf:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the onions thinly. Slice the carrots into bite sized pieces..
- Season the beef with some of the seasonings, add seasoned side down.
- In a roasting pan heat the oil and brown the beef for 2-1/2 minutes per side..
- Remove the beef. add the onions, and sauté till tender about 8 minutes..
- Add the beef back to pan along with the rest of ingredients..
- Cover and put into oven for 1-1/2 hours..
- Cut the butter into pats and put on top of beef.
- Cover and cook another hour..
- Remove bay leaves, and shread the beef up..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Roast Beef with Bay Leaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.