Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will find that the utilization of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Something else I would like to point out relating to this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. One more thing I would like to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you need to be glad to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what a few of these benefits could be.
Another thing you’re going to find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. For people who end up suffering from different kinds of rashes you may want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. Of course you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion roast beef, slow cooker recipe. You can have french onion roast beef, slow cooker using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker:
- Provide 2-3 pound of roast beef.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 1 can of French onion soup.
- You need 1/3 can of water.
- Use of finishing.
- Use 2 cans of beans.
- Get of for serving.
- Prepare of rice or noodles.
Steps to make French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker:
- Since there are only two of us, i have a small slow cooker. I think it is a 1 1/2 quart (1.5 liter). Keep that in mind. And about a 2 pound piece of meat..
- Slice your onion into rounds.
- Put them in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Trim your meat, cut it into 1 1/2 inch cubes (give or take).
- Put the cubed meat on top of the onion rings..
- Add the French onion soup.
- Add about 1/3 can of water.
- Now I covered it, put it in the fridge over night, started it the next morning.
- Cook it on low for 8 hours. Then we added 2 cans of tri-beans (kidney, pinto and navy). Cook 2 more hours, still on low..
- Initially we thought to eat it plain, however, at the last minute my wife wanted rice. This was a good choice..
If you find this French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.